Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 2 and a TON of Zombie Shooting!

Day two started out in California Adventure. While Jared and Hunter ran around to get fast passes, the little ones and I waited by Soaring Over California. We were treated to a very short line to see Minnie! In case you didn't know, Alyssa and Minnie are BFF.


Hunter wanted to take me on Soaring after he went with Jared. This is when we found out he gets pretty sick going on a ride twice in a row. That didn't stop him from doing it a few more times though. Poor guy finally figured it out on our last day. Nothing too serious though.

We decided to take some time out for kiddie rides. Jared will tell you these bumper bugs were the best ever...


I thought this was Pirates, but I could be (and probably am) wrong. Jared and Hunter went on it quite a few times though.

I took the kids to Tarzan's Treehouse during one of those times. I love the Tarzan movie, this was fun!



Sleeping Beauty's Castle



Back to California Adventure.

Gotta go on Screaming...or not.

Ariel's Grotto





If I remember right we did lots of running around to different places on day two. Day three was the best and most fun day, I can't wait to blog it. Before that though....

Jackson: The Zombie Shooter!!!!!

Buzz needed our help




 Vicious

Alyssa and I are making sure we look pretty for the picture. Jackson can't be worried with pictures, he has a mission to complete!



 Now is the time to really show up. Gotta stop the Evil Emperor Zurg!

YES! Success!

 These little guys were so thankful.

 We went on this ride more than any other ride. I didn't see that one coming, but Jackson is the baby and pretty much get what he wants all the time....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment